Technical trainer wanted in Tumba
Ballast water treatment is one of the big growth potentials in the maritime industry, driven by environmental legislation. PureBallast - a system developed by Alfa Laval and Wallenius Water, prevents the spread of invasive organisms between the oceans. We have a market leading position and since the launch in 2006, we have sold over 2400 systems to ship owners and shipyards worldwide. In the coming years the business in this global and dynamic market will grow rapidly. We are looking for a technical trainer to our dedicated PureBallast team. So, what are you going to do today?
Who are you?
Educate a skilled audience is something you find exciting and challenging. You can pedagogically explain technical things in an understandable way and catch peoples interest. You are experienced in making training material for different purposes and see digital training concepts as an exciting way sharing knowledge in the future.
About the job:
As technical trainer, you will be a part of our customer support team where you, together with our specialists and trainer, will plan and execute technical training on PureBallast. Main training location will be in Stockholm, but training will also be held at other locations of the world. You will also develop and implement digital training material and concepts.
Your main tasks:
- Plan and manage internal and external trainings
- Educate customers, engineering companies and service engineers
- Create, develop and maintain training material
- Coordination of digital training with other products within Alfa Laval
- Create and implement digital training material
What you know:
- Experience from giving technical trainings to an international audience
- Technical interest and understanding and have easy to learn
- Experience from global industrial companies
- Knowledge and experience from digital trainings and platforms
- Great skills and pronunciation in English both in speech and in writing.
The PureBallast product is marketed and sold entirely by Alfa Laval and you will act within the global Alfa Laval organization. You will be employed by AlfaWall AB in Tumba.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in a passionate team, working to be the leading provider of discharge compliance and ballast water solutions. We help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on the strive to improve the marine environment.
For more information, please contact
Jonas Alvan, Customer Support Manager, PureBallast +46 702 42 63 35
Sixten Folebäck, Talent Acqusition Partner, Hr. +46723715615
Susanne Jonsson, Akademikerna, +46 853 065 823
Bruno Smolic, Unionen, +46 853 065 217
Please send your application no later than 17th of February 2019.