Pre-Sales Engineer / Geophysicist - Stavanger
Blueback Reservoir is a fast growing technology company specializing in providing consulting services and software solutions for the global petroleum exploration and production industry. We focus on exploration and reservoir characterization and operate on a global basis. Our head office is in Stavanger, Norway with regional offices in Houston, Calgary, Dubai, London and Aberdeen.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and energetic individual with demonstrated pre- and post-sales skills. Focus will be on the Blueback Reservoir data management products and services. The right candidate must be able to travel extensively and to provide the highest standard of support to clients.
Stavanger (Rogaland, Norway)
Technical Sales Manager
- BSc or MSc in Geology, Geophysics, Reservoir Engineering or Data Management (IT)
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably within data management in the oil industry
- Good knowledge of Petrel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team Player
- Maintain familiarity with Blueback Reservoir technologies at all times
- Create and maintain sales kits as required and specified
- Work and communicate closely with Sales, Marketing and Portfolio
- Work closely with customers during software evaluations
- Participate in technical events and customer meetings
- Provide client support and short term consultancy
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance based bonus plan
- International environment
- A fun growing company with opportunities
In Blueback Reservoir we are a team with high educated and motivated employees. We wish to achieve commercial success through development and sale of software products wanted by the oil and gas industry. To achieve this we are dependent on good collaboration and teamwork, room for personal development and appraisal.
Would you like to be part of our growing team?
Send in your application today!